8.04.2011

Pretty {little} Swiss Cheese Pouch



I mentioned that I joined the Pretty {little} pouch swap on Flickr.  Here is the {little} pouch that I created.  The circles reminded me of swiss cheese, thus the name.

My partner said that she likes zippers as a type of closure for the pouch and after a little snooping through her Flickr profile, I found that she loves Anna Maria Horner's voile fabric, which I just so happen to have in my stash. 

Sidenote:  after sewing the entire pouch together, I went back and looked through my partner's likes/dislikes and realized she isn't a fan of purple.  CRAP!!!  There is no hiding this big fat purple zipper!



I filled the pouch with some goodies and shipped it off on Monday.  I hope she likes it!  I am going to write a tutorial on how I created it, so come on back tomorrow if you'd like to see how!

~Val

3 comments:

  1. Awww! It's cute!! I am sure she will love it, even with the purple zipper!! Well done!!

    BTW - I am curious how your bottled rainbow is coming together?! I am so anxious to see your finished product!! It was you, after all, who inspired me to join in the first place!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! What a cute name. The purple goes well with the bag, Im aure she will enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great little pouch. I'm sure she'll love it!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you stopping by. Thanks for leaving a comment!