12.20.2010

Urban Circus Pillow


I finally got my hands on some of Laurie Wisbrun's Urban Circus fabric.  As soon as I showed my son, Ethan, he screamed, "Can we make a pillow for me, please?!"  I had just finished my pillow for the Pillow Talk Swap 4 on Flickr, and he was anxious for one of his own.

We layed out the fabric together and talked about how he wanted it to look.  He wanted his name across the middle, so I appliqued it in blue.



We quilted a little pattern into the pillow to add a little texture.  Ethan was in charge of the foot pedal while I navigated the sewing machine.


Here is the pillow's new home.  Right next to the Ikea alligator from Aunt Pam!
~Val

1 comment:

  1. The pillow is great too. I love when kids get excited about stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you stopping by. Thanks for leaving a comment!