Nikki, from the adorable blog, The Girl Who Quilts just passed on the Stylish Blogger award to me. I can't take the "style" part to heart too much, since I know Nikki wasn't looking at my wardrobe....jeans, Old Navy t-shirts, pony tail, etc.
Now, for the rules of the award. I'm supposed to do:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award. Thanks Nikki. Check.
2. Share seven things about yourself. See below. Check.
3. Award 6 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact the bloggers and tell them about the award.
7 things about me. Hmmm... I gotta make these good.
1. I was a collegiete swimmer. (Miami University, Oxford, OH) Go Redskins. They are now the Redhawks, but I will forever be a Redskin!
2. I don't swim any more because "I don't really like to get wet."
3. I was born on my Dad's and my 2nd cousin's birthday.
4. The other day I decided to part my hair on the opposite side and got all kinds of compliments. Did you get a new haircut? Your hair looks great! So now I have continued to part it on the wrong...well it's really the right (not left) side, but it's wrong to me. If you're feeling a little crazy, try it. It's fun!
5. I just got my ears pierced a few years ago when I turned 30 (yes, I was scared and no, I didn't cry!!!).
6. My three boys have cool initials: ETC, CCC, JAC
7. I still sleep with the blankie that I had when I was a baby. Don't worry, I was it regularly.
Now for the fun stuff. I get to pay it forward. Here are 6 newly discovered bloggers (or at least newly discovered by me) that I think are fantastics!
Bek @ [Dreamfctry]
Mandy @ Mand-a-lin
Sarah @ Fairy Face Designs
Chelsea @ Pin and Bobbins
Ceri @ InspiredByFelix
I hope you guys enjoy these blogs as much as I do!!! Thanks again, Nikki for the award.