3.14.2011

Featured on Quilt Story!



Today I'm honored to be Featured on the blog Quilt Story.  Heather & Megan have come up with the sweetest blog.  Not only do they feature unique quilts, but they share the story behind each one, written in the words of the quilter.  I am lucky enough to share the story of my Owl Quilt



Definitely check this blog out!!!

Another great way to get inspiration is to check out Megan's linky party over at Canoe Ridge Creations.  It is a great way to show what you are working on as well as get new ideas for future projects.


5 comments:

  1. This is exciting! Your owl quilt is certainly worthy of such a distinction - so creative and artistic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work.
    Very creative!
    Argentinian Greetings!
    Saludos argentinos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your quilt. What a great things to do with the mounds of scraps that keep accumulating no matter how many times I do something with them. I love your pin cushions. I also have the pin cushion bug, but to solve the too many pin cushions problem I give them away as gifts to family, friends and quilt guild members.
    Happy quilting, I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your owl quilt! I had done a google search for "Owl Quilts" and this one came up and I was just in awe! So clever!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you stopping by. Thanks for leaving a comment!