12.07.2011

Blocks from Kristy, Kati, Jess, & Katie!

More gorgeous blocks have been coming in for my Heroes Helping Heroes quilt. 
Kristy from the St.Louis Folk Victorian sent in two blocks.  The colors are so soft and beautiful.  Thanks, Kristy!




Next, Kati of From the Blue Chair sent in a fantastic block with a very touching card.  I call Kati my blog mama because when I first started my blog, she took a lot of time to answer all my questions.  She was also my partner in my very first Flickr swap.  You can see her post about it here.  Thanks for everything, Kati!



Jess over at Quilt Therapy sent in this very colorful block with a super sweet note. 
I love the Tufted Tweets (purple chairs) by Laurie Wisbrun!!!
Thank you, Jess!

  

Katie of Good Better Best (Best of Life Seen All Week) sent in a super fun block w/ polka dots, stripes, and cherries.  I LOVE the cherries!!!
I love your note too, Katie. Thank you!
 


The blocks have now completely covered my dining room table.  I think I will sew a few strips together to make room for more blocks.  You all have helped make a beautiful quilt!!!


FYI...I will be having a giveaway here in the next day or so.  Come back to see what goodies you could win!

~Val

9 comments:

  1. It looks so great! I'm excited to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've almost met your original goal. It's looking fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was intriqued to read the stories and enjoyed a close up of the blocks appreciating the different fabrics and then when scolling down to the last photo of them all together my eyes did a double take, so conscious of it I thought I'd share it. What an amazing eyeful of fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you've gotten a lot of great block and a lot of really great notes to go with them. Can't wait to see what the finished quilt looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look so pretty together! I love reading these posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much for pulling this together Val you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reminder to self---look around more before asking questions.
    I see now that it is cancer. I lost my dad to cancer 15 years ago, so I can dedicate my block to him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never tire of seeing all these blocks! =)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you stopping by. Thanks for leaving a comment!