12.19.2010

My First Blog Post


My very first post.  I'm not sure why, but I'm a little bit nervous.  I'd love for this blog to not only inspire people to be creative, but also allow me to savor some of the things I've made over the years and continue to make things that put a smile on other's faces.  

I found these adorable small bowls and paired them with some of my favorite designer fabric.  

Denyse Schmidt's Coveted Flea Market Fancy

Amy Butler's Lotus Wall Flower

Amy Butler's Love

Erin McMorris's Park Slope

Kaffe Fassett's Cloisonne

Denyse Schmidt's Katie Jump Rope

These have become quite addicting.  Although I'd love to keep them all together, they are now for sale in my shop!

~Val


6 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about posting that first blog post....I'm in the same boat, I just started this too. Those pin cushions are absolutely adorable. The blog looks great and I love your work. I'll be following!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! They look so great together. Gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love these...and have a set of these bowls in my kitchen. I don't suppose you'd do a tutorial on making these, would you? Pleeeeeeease?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just LOVE these. I would love to attempt to make some of these myself. Where did you find the cute little bowls?

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you stopping by. Thanks for leaving a comment!