6.01.2011

Bottled Rainbow Quilt Along *Petal Block*



Today is W.i.P. Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced, actually over at Don't Call me Betsy.  Here is what I've been up to this week:


I just finished up another block for the Bottled Rainbow Quilt Along.  I must say that this one was one of my favorites.  I LOVE pink and had no trouble at all filling this block. 




I've also been working on my Bee Block that is due ... uh, yesterday.  I can not wait to show you guys this.  You are going to think I have lost my mind when you see the entire block.  Way way too many tiny hexi's for my patience!!!

That's about it for this week. 

~Val

4 comments:

  1. I love all the cute fussycut details in your pink rainbow block! So fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you fussy cut so many pieces, that block looks awesome. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are awesome~I have not yet been brave enough to try a bee block - but I'm getting there...

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you stopping by. Thanks for leaving a comment!