6.03.2011

Bottled Rainbow Quilt Along *Turquoise Block*


Last night I finished up my 11th block for the Bottled Rainbow Quilt Along.  The turquoise block was not a hard one to fill.  This quilt has definitely made me realize that I favor particular colors.  This one happens to be one of them.  Check out this adorable Dick & Jane piece that my friend Amy shared with me.


My boys have a little John Deere tractor that they love to drive and this fabric piece just melts my heart.  I could totally see my two older boys pulling little Jackie when the battery of the tractor dies (which is does frequently)!


We're gettin' there.  5 to go.  I'm now starting to think about what to do with the back.  All I know is that I am going to somehow use all the extra solid scraps that I've saved from the front.  This really has been a fun Quilt Along.  It's not too late to join us!
 


Have a great weekend everyone!

~Val

2 comments:

  1. I'm following your progress and this looks great! I may still join yet... I did a wonky log cabin and got kind of tired of my scraps from that but about to do a scrap swap on Craftster so hope to be recharged!

    Have you ever done a quilt as you go before? It looks confusing to put together.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you stopping by. Thanks for leaving a comment!