7.28.2011

Pretty {little} Pouch Swap Received.

Lucky mail day!!!!  Look what was in my mailbox when I got home today...


Susan of So Sue sent me a lovely package of goodies for the Pretty {little} Pouch Swap.  She made me adorable zipper pouch (with a pink zipper!!!), the cutest little mini scissors that fit into a strawberry container (w/ a magnet on the back), and for my boys, cute paper and origami boats made from waterproof paper.  Who even knew such a thing existed?


The pouch was made with MoMo's Just Wing It, which I adore.  She also hand stitched little accents across the pouch. 

I just love my gifts.  Now I need to figure out what to stuff in the pouch that I am sending to my partner.  Thank you so much, Sue!

I'm counting down until I can announce the winner of the Giveaway...just a few more hours!!!  There's still time to enter if you haven't already. 

See you tomorrow.

~Val

2 comments:

  1. Cute pouch!!! And I love those scissors and the waterproof paper! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed making this for you, and loved the fact that you have "pink"in your blog name. I love pink! LOL... Glad you like the strawberry scissor, I thought it was so cute and just had to get one for myself too :) thanks for a fun swap!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you stopping by. Thanks for leaving a comment!